I can't wait till they fix these bugs

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Zetroc, Aug 6, 2011.

1. Zetroc

Zetroc Uncle Rico Inspired

I tried playing N. Texas three times and disconnect. I was up all three games, but the sim gave me a loss and put my best player out 7 weeks. Oh Well, my approval rating has jumped to 68% so I guess its not all that bad.

2. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

I haven't really had this problem. What happened?

3. Zetroc

well, i've never had a connection problem until today. We linked up three separate times and all three got disconnected, but we both remained logged into the franchise. So it wasn't either one of our internet connections. I was told that would be a software issue.

Another issue I've had is during gameplay the play options pop up and the three play boxes are empty. You can scroll but see nothing. After you choose an empty box the huddle breaks and the whole offense bunches up behind ball. Its crazy. I've tried to audible when this happens and the players line up in wrong positions, hell one time the offense lined up as the defense standing next to the opponents!

I love the game, but it needs a patch badly...

4. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

I havent had too many issues, but every now and again, the game doesnt want to give me control of my offense and gives me the sim or watch play screen, so I miss a few plays a game.

5. BDSDIGITAL

Yeah these are all news to me. The only real problem I've had is freezing. And alot if it.

6. RadarRider

RadarRider Montage!

Are we waiting for the new patch to come out before we advance to the next season or will we keep our steady pace?

7. Zetroc

i'd vote to keep going, i can deal with a couple of bugs.

8. BDSDIGITAL

They said the patch would come out by the end of the month right? If that's the case it very well may be out before we get into next season anyway.

9. Zetroc

When it rains it pours... I just went on the play my game and noticed my playbook was changed. I went into coaching philosophy and couldn't find my custom playbook. I went to edit playbook and all my plays are wiped out and I couldn't edit or exit, I had to restart my xbox.

10. Zetroc

well, now its back! LOL!

11. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

you need to redo your custom playbook, it's a bug that happens some times.. delete the old one and make a new one.

12. Zetroc

i got bugs. where's the raid?

13. RadarRider

RadarRider Montage!

under the sink! UNDER THE SINK!

14. Zetroc

Just researched some of these issues and the custom playbook bug is happening to alot of people. There is blocking assignment issues too.