I don't know if i am allowed to

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by NDCOLTS1979, Sep 8, 2010.

1. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

I don't know if i am allowed to

But i am going to bitch. Seriously most of the summaries this week were jokes. Still there are a couple without stories. Saw very few videos at all. 3 to be exact. Doug and Ed work their tails off keeping everything running and noone can spend 5-10 minutes of their lives to write a decent summary or grab a few highlights from their game. Its kinda sad to see. Ed and Doug spend well more than 5-10 minutes running everything. Yet noone seems to want to spend a few extra minutes to do anything at all. Yeah i don't win so its really hard for me to post anything positive. I really don't understand why no one can spend the extra time to write a decent summary grab a few highlights from their games. I would love to have a decent team and be able to write a winning summary or post a few videos. I am in 5 ncaa and 2 madden yet i take the time to go through every game and find the key players for the week. Take the time to make videos of the plays people put on display. Yet this week 3 videos and only a few decent summaries. I mean come on guys WOW. It would show appreciation to Doug and Ed if u guys actually took some time and this league could be above and beyond any. It only takes alittle effort and that is it. If i am not suppose to rant sorry about it just want to see this league be great

2. thaexistence

thaexistence Walk On

I'm on a week long bye... I don't know what to tell you but your right!

3. CSteud

CSteud Walk On

I had a few videos to post but I couldn't figure out how to get the damn things up. I even followed the step by step instructions, but still nada!

4. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

Alls u have to do is send me a pm saying videos are on ur ea page and I can do the work and get them myself without a problem. I have problems doing the extra work myself just need to know u have them I can't go look at 30 pages just to see if they have videos. If I know then its no problem at all

5. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

You are allowed to rant, Greg. Just make sure that if you do there is good reason for it and it is done tastefully. ;)

In this instance, I think your address to the league was fine. In the league's defense, the guys who posted the required recaps did what was expected of them from a league standpoint. We cannot knock them for that. However, I completely respect and appreciate what it is that you are communicating here. The league will only be as good as the content that EVERYONE provides. If we all do just the bare minimum, our league will be mediocre. If we take things an extra step, our league will be that much further above mediocrity and stand out above the rest.

Eddie and I completely understand that everyone in the league has other obligations outside of Madden - ourselves included. Whether it be family, work, school, or otherwise, we know first hand what it's like to have those time restraints. However, if we are asking for just a link to one highlight video at the very least, or possibly some more substance to game recaps, particularly in those "down to the wire" games, I would think that everyone should be able to go that distance.

Get in contact with me Chris and I can help show you what you need to do if you want to embed the vids on LD in the future. Otherwise, you can just post links to your vids on the EA SPORTS World site in your recap and the rest of us can view/download them there.

6. Bradkaz96

Bradkaz96 Sim-Nation LSU Tigers

I think I saved 2 videos on my EA page greg, Bradkaz96. I was gonna post them up as well