I don't want to be a stick in the mud ...

Discussion in 'The Trifecta' started by sydeburnz, Sep 18, 2012.

1. sydeburnz

sydeburnz Walk On

Last edited: Sep 18, 2012
  2. sydeburnz

sydeburnz Walk On

Ok since I have gotten off to a bad start getting to know you guys may as well contain it here :)

WOW. ARK is tearing me a new one! If I ever mention sliders again ... sheesh. They are over, under, thru ... non-stop! I did manage a end-zone pic and I did toss a dagger to catch up .. but sheesh. Thank Scheduling Gawds!

• Like Like x 1
  3. sydeburnz

sydeburnz Walk On

ARK tried a DBL Safety Blitz ..scored on a quick slant ... lol

4. sydeburnz

sydeburnz Walk On

yeah AA has no intestinal fortitude. Has brief flashes of glory but no punch.

5. sydeburnz

sydeburnz Walk On

Woot 48 -28 against #17 ARK.

One thing I did different this season .. is if you are listed at a postion you play it whether 1 2 or 3rd string. I knew loking at it I had 2 of everyting .. so when 'AUTO' started setting TE's as Fb etc .. while numerically they may be better ... it just seemed wrong. So All my 1st and 5th string are proper positions regardless of whether they are the highest skill. I look at it as opportunity for them to advance with +'s over the years(s) and they won't leave. Of course PvP may require adjustment .. but they will understand :)

Last edited: Sep 19, 2012
  6. sydeburnz

sydeburnz Walk On

Wow O'Toole had an amazing day! 16-19-4! Young filled in at 24-87-1 - Ahh I love when a plan comes to gether after going horribly wrong!

Arkansas ran for 13-14-0 ? Jesus Palamino Im a bad bad Man!. Passed for 31-55-4 though. Gotta work on that. Heh

7. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    seems like yall were playing 7 on 7, no CB's or something lol...800+ combined passing yards!

8. sydeburnz

sydeburnz Walk On

Yeah. Not sure what you guys want so I tried everything. They set the tempo I set the bar.

I do upload the longest/zaniest plays as a matter of record.

9. Twister18

Twister18 I aint got time to bleed!

We are still working on the sliders a bit.

10. Twister18

Twister18 I aint got time to bleed!

Dang, being an Illini fan I didn't even know O'Toole had that good of an arm!

11. sydeburnz

sydeburnz Walk On

Fancy that .. I just posted the best after months of trial and tribulation. But the pass rush block thing belongs to Mr O at another site. Eureka!