1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

I guess I should introduce myself...

Discussion in 'The Deuce' started by Shaun Mason, Dec 14, 2009.

1. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    I guess I should introduce myself...

Hi guys,

Looks like I will be taking over Florida State after all. I didn't like Miami at all...they have no team speed, or really team skill.:) Looks like Basis did a good job recruiting, so I have some talent for the next few season...hopefully I can compete with you guys.

Anyway, I am Shaun and I love football. Right now, I am in TMFL (Madden) and this is my 3rd NCAA dynasty. I am the commissioner of the OFFL West, which is a mediocre league but I get to play with my Buckeyes. I am also Army in the OFFL E-League, which is my favorite league. I am the Bonzai of that league, going 6-6 and 5-7 my first two years...right now my current Army team is 5-3, so hopefully I can pull out a bowl game this year.

So, I have played with at least one of you (OMLawdog), but he beat the crap out of me the couple times we played last year. I am not a stick jock, but I usually call a good gameplan.

In real life, I am a software developer for Honda. I also program on the side (and around here...). I work a day shift schedule, but usually game in the evening, because my wife and kids keep me busy.

Anyway, it is good to be here, I hope you guys enjoy having me.

2. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

Good luck Shaun! You are going to love this team if you love defense.

3. Shaun Mason

Featured Threads:
    I do love me some defense...should I run the fleXbox One?:)

4. Bondzai

Bondzai Your Mom's Best Friend

Damn, I'm already getting called out. Shaun, you have a lot to learn. You've got nothing on my level of suck.

5. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    Hey, new guy, play your game!

lol.

6. Bondzai

Bondzai Your Mom's Best Friend

Didn't you tell him we are on the 24 hour advance plan?

7. Shaun Mason

Featured Threads:
    Sorry, you can sim that one if everyone else is done...I haven't even had time to set up my recruiting board...the kids seem to have a concert every night this month.

8. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    Ah.

We'll wait till this evening for you to get everything setup. No sense in putting your team back another week. Considering you are going to have a hard enough time on the recruiting trail as it is.

9. JrRawlins

JrRawlins People hate me cause they aint me...

welcome to the Deuce....since your in the SEC, i wish you nothing but bad luck.......

[​IMG]

10. Shaun Mason

Featured Threads:
    Haha, Flair is comic gold.