1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

I had a bye and this week couldn't end soon enough week 7 thread

Discussion in 'Hard Knocks' started by Diddy81, Feb 20, 2012.

1. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

[​IMG]
    These Guys are Getting it done for their Teams
    Rams stay undefeated and Tebow gets Revenge

- Ummm I never been in the military but I know a tank when I see it Dallas loses 21-18 to the Redskins​
    - Both Mallett and Snachez threw 2 td's and 3 picks, Wells 72 yard scamper was the difference​
    - Freeman plays well again but Bucs fall to Falcons 41-25​
    - Mendenhall returned to form going over 170 and 3 scores some no name guy also had 160 for the Dirty Birds and a score​
    - Sweet Baby Ray comes with 4 sacks as Edwards leads the Falcons defense in the victory​
    - Huge game Browns get it done beating the Colts 38-24​
    - Anthony Anderson throws 5 picks and 0 TD's in the loss, is the spotlight to bright????​
    - If you aint a Gator you're Gator Bait Joe Haden has a pick 6 and a scoop and score in the win for the Browns ( my eyes watered a little looking at the box score)​
    - DRC does it again another pick 6 as he is making noise for DPOY. The million dollar man Joplin also had 6 stops and a sack​
    - The Raiiiiiiiiders are Rolllllllling 49-45 win over the cpu Broncos​
    - IT AINT MY FAULT Brenden Evans goes ape feces 408 yards passing on 15-19 and 3 tds 0 ints in the loss​
    - Pryor throw for 412 and 3 TD's in the win (cmon EA you know better than this)​
    - Huge days on the ground Frederick goes for 119 and 3 tds Moreno goes for 167 and 2 tds​
    - Both teams had a WR with over 200 receiving in Royal and Ford​
    - Chargers shock the Jets 31-28​
    - TEEEEEE -BOWWWW-OOOOOOOOO he does it again and beats his other former team Accounted for 1 rushing and passing TD​
    - Arian Foster went for 146 and 2 scores​
    -The only Unbeaten the Rams knock off the Bears 31-17​
    - Mr. Efficiency Sam Bradford another 2 TD 0 pick day​
    -Kevin Williams played well for the Bears with 3 sacks on the day​
    - How the South was won???? Titans show the Texans that the road to the playoffs goes through Nashville 37-27 win​
    - Both QB's threw for over 300 yards Locker gave it away twice but Dozier gave it away 4 times​
    - Titans run off 17 unanswered to take the win including a Mingley pick 6 in that run of points​
    - Major Wright former Gator had a pick for the Texans​
    - Anthony finding his groove goes for 127 and 3 tds leading the Pats to a division win over the Dolphins​
    - Brendan Murray first round pick gets his first pick in his Pats career Mr. Pick himself Kevin kolb did the honors​
    - Cam Newton got frisked, searched and seized as the Bengals solve Mr. Swag and the Panthers 35-14​
    - Newton threw 3 INT 0 TD​
    - All Day Peterson did get it done with over 160 and 2 scores​
    - Bengals used Coles 3 scores and a 100 yards along with Demarcus Coleman's big day receiving to take the win.​
    - Reggie Nelson former Gator had a pick for the Bengals​
    - BABY STEPS Big Ben threw his 3 picks but added a TD pass!!!! Steelers lose 19-10​
    - Flacco avoided the turnovers and hit Spond for his only TD pass from 73 out​
    - Cundiff finds the middle 4 times in the win​
    - OH WHEN THE SAINTS - Saints beat the Vikes in a sim 17-7​
    - Saints RB Glover scores twice on the ground​
    - Seahawks win downing the Lions 24-21 in OT​
    - AC Jackson throws for 290 in the win​
    - Matt Forte had 123 and score in the loss​
    - 49ers drill press the Chiefs 34-7​
    - Frank Gore scored 3 times​
    - Cutler throws 2 picks and 0 TD in his debut as the starter and the Chiefs still have not found a rushing game​
    - Steve Breaston continues to play well despite the losing​
    - LAST BUT NOT LEAST the GGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEMEN win 42-10 over the Jags​
    - 300 The Giants had 3 backs eclipse the century mark Mays, Bradshaw, and Johnson They combined for 6 scores with Mays taking home 4 of his own​
    - DA U --- Ed Reed and DPOTY Candidate Kenny Phillips each had picks​
    [​IMG]
    JOE HADEN
    DOES WORK

Last edited: Feb 20, 2012
    • Like Like x 7
  2. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

Again, you keep killin it with this stuff

• Like Like x 1
  3. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

Thanks man, and thanks for getting that game in so we could move, bout to hit the halfway point!!!!

4. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

I was about to get pissssssssed until the end....when I did see mention of Big Blue :D

Great Job Folk ;)

• Like Like x 1
  5. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

love the gmen

6. MG

MG Watching Folks Swim

Featured Threads:
    why dont you two get a room

• Like Like x 2
  7. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self