I hate HOF!

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by KnightNoles, Jun 8, 2010.

1. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

I hate HOF!

I hate HOF that is all

2. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

reasoning?

3. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

hitting, Dean just smacked me around the park and you would think the same for me but no. Drummed 13-2

I cant wait to get back to the level where I was playin before I left for my hiatus. uhhhh

4. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

haha, sounds like Noles is rusty :HoosierHoo:

5. PepperNY

PepperNY Fear the Spear

lol, I dont really find HOF and Legend to be all that different. Maybe its just me but they seem fairly close skill wise

6. EaglesIrish5

EaglesIrish5 Walk On

I think we need to make this as hard as possible. ScareCrow and I just played game that had over 40 hits and 29 runs. That is slow pitch softball not SIM baseball.

7. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

No offense, but if you are scoring that much...it's probably not the game. It's probably that you guys are throwing beach balls over the plate way too often. I've given up a total of 18 runs in 8 games, it has everything to do with how I pitch my opponents, not the skill level of the game.

If you want it more sim...start shooting for corners, moving your pitches, and changing speeds. You will see the scores go down.

8. EaglesIrish5

EaglesIrish5 Walk On

Thanks for that tid bit Cy Young.

9. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

Anytime. I'm here all week long...

10. toxiciti

toxiciti Walk On

Actually the reason for all the scoring some times is because the game does not play on HOF or LEGEND mode this year. Your PCI circle doesn't even have to be near the pitch location to hit it out. It's broke for online. I'm positive about this. I had a 3.05 ERA in all my online games combined so it can be done. Well that is until that 22-7 routing I took from the Red Sox.

11. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

Is it broke? I thought I noticed that I was better at hitting a little bit this year, but I wasn't sure if it was my skill level going up, or if they just screwed up on the online batting.

I guess that might clear a few things up....

12. toxiciti

toxiciti Walk On

Scikotic: I noticed this when I would pull up the swing analysis after giving up a homerun or vice versa and see that the ball wasn't even touching the circle. Its' almost as if we are playing on all-star level mode for ONLINE. Pitchers getting way too many hits because of it too. Don't get me wrong I still enjoy the game.. but its definitely broke as far as I'm concerned.