I hate the strategy pad

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by wajomatik, Aug 10, 2010.

1. wajomatik

wajomatik Magister De Puer De Vacca

I hate the strategy pad

Its so stupid...why did they do this, I never remember people having a big problem with the old system. What a waste of time, but I am really enjoying the rest of the game. Animations are great, blocking works better, and Dez Bryant catches everything you throw at him.
    (y)

2. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

Arg! I so hate you right now. LOL. J/P. If you can give us more thoughts about what you see. Maybe, if you have time, fire up a fact online dynasty and see if there are any changes. Do we need a cap book? Does the offseason work the same? More stats or are they the same? Do we have the online website again this year?

3. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

4. wajomatik

wajomatik Magister De Puer De Vacca

Unfourtunately I have to go back to work so I won't be able to play more for a while but Im pretty positive everything in the online franchise will work the same. I went in one for a second and it looked almost identicel to last years. Stats I looked the same but I didnt delve deep. The players move really well this year and I feel that blocking has been significantly improved, I enjoy running so much more this year than last. The sideline animations are crazy too, several diferent ones so far. Also it seems to me that recievers make a much better attempt to snag balls, it seems like they twist their bodies more realisticly to make a catch. Speed is still definitely going to play a big factor but not quite as much as last year. EA did do a good job of making some real changes to the way the game feels and what not, but the fact that they didn't even touch online or offline franchise really blows. Don't get me wrong, I really enjoyed the game play changes but I just don't know why they wasted time making crap like the strategy pad but didn't touch the franchise stuff.