I have a suggestion

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by RCF33, Oct 25, 2009.

1. RCF33

RCF33 Walk On

I have a suggestion

I have a little suggestion for the league ! I am finding hard to get in touch with a player via the Game messages . Why do we not make it where as when scheduling Times we also add Either ICQ - Yahoo - AIM . I dont know about most but I am in MEGA and ICQ works great to see when your opponent is on . Just a little suggestion .

2. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

PSN works great if you respond to messages..I see you on psn and I messaged you multiple times but no reply, then you switched from madden to nba2k10...
    whats up??

3. coachgaddy

coachgaddy Mega 49ers, OMFL Pats

They called me old school when I mentioned that before but it does help. Even when discussing trades you can hammer out a deal right then and there.

4. wajomatik

wajomatik Magister De Puer De Vacca

Im in a league that has everyones email, messenger, and cell phone contacts for all owners. The cell contact works great, more reliable than anything else.

5. cadepetty247

cadepetty247 Walk On

i think the cell phone deal would work great!!

6. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

i love making everyone use a icq or something, but right now we are too busy trying to get ppl to do their jobs before I can worry about making them use a icq or yahoo or something.

i do agree we need something though.

7. coachgaddy

coachgaddy Mega 49ers, OMFL Pats

I say if you have another means of being contacted to put it under Team news. It would not be mandatory that you do it but for some owners they could have it there so other could have that other way of reaching them.