I have to say it...

Discussion in 'The Pride' started by mikeL9286, Sep 8, 2013.

1. mikeL9286

mikeL9286 Walk On

GO CANES!

[​IMG]

2. Selvy9

Selvy9 Walk On

That's really the best pic they could find for their graphic? Another 3-4 yard cloud of dust by the Gators? No Canes celebrating a TD? A stop? Fans? Anything?

3. mikeL9286

mikeL9286 Walk On

The defense won the game so it's fitting to have an image of the defense making them look silly.

4. Selvy9

Selvy9 Walk On

Not sure that giving up 413 yards, allowing 7 trips into the red zone, and allowing the opposing offense to have the ball almost 40 minutes is a trademark for "defense making them look silly".... haha. Stupidity won that game.

5. Selvy9

Selvy9 Walk On

Don't get me wrong, Florida didn't deserve to win playing that completely incompetently on offense, I'd just be hesitant to credit Miami's defense for that incompetence.

Also, my original point, of all the images available, why use that one? What's wrong with something like this (of which there are many?)
    [​IMG]

6. mikeL9286

mikeL9286 Walk On

I didn't make the image. Just used it. And yeah, Driskel sucks. lol

7. Selvy9

Selvy9 Walk On

It's like the opposite of Addazio trying to force Brantley to be an option QB. I just don't understand Pease not using Driskel more as a runner since he clearly isn't a pocket guy, and wasn't last year either. Wasn't he the guy at Boise State who was so creative? Using guys where they fit best? But whatever, I thought before the season started 8 wins for Florida this year would be a success, losing to Miami doesn't change that. If we can win just two out of the @ Tenn, @ LSU, UGa, So Car, or @ FSU game (and not choke to another inferior team) then great. I'm not holding my breath though, there's just no one on this offense that I trust to be able to make a play.