1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

I Hope Max is Okay

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Basis4aDay56, Nov 2, 2010.

1. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

And I truly mean that. He was last on the site on Friday. I really hope that nothing bad happened to him, and no I'm not talking about Texas vs. Baylor. I Google News searched for his FIFA player's name and no news came up in English. It's only Tuesday but having been around gaming sites where bad things have happened before, I hope all is well on his end. I know I'm not alone in that, either.

2. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

Here, here brother basis.

Max, holla back at yer boys....

3. Beazus Christ

Beazus Christ Resident Smut Peddler

Max you best to come back soon cuz believe me I will cheese the fuck out of Texas in C2C if I play the CPU and beat your lame ass squad by 50

4. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

He has been playing his C2C the past couple advances, unless the Dynasty Wire stories are posting themselves.

5. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

Looks like he is online now anyway... unnecessary thread! hah

6. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

I'd be more concerned with Shino45.....where's Robert Stack when you need him?

7. BDSDIGITAL

and yeah, he's playing his C2C games, just not these...so let's just keep him on AP so I can move along with my dream season :D

8. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Enjoy it while it lasts, Cam Newton isn't going to let you off the hook next season. :)

9. BDSDIGITAL

I just want one dream season that ends in a national title. The sun is supposed to shine on every dogs ass once in a while ya know?

If I can finish this year out and I go 6-6 next year I'll still be a happy camper.