1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

I just need to vent

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by gowazzucougs, Nov 26, 2010.

1. gowazzucougs

gowazzucougs WSU is better than UCLA

First, I must say lilmaggie played an outstanding game last night, coming back from a 24-0 lead was quite impressive, but all I can say is bloody fucking murder. That was like the fifth or sixth user game since coming to TF where I had at least a two touchdown lead and went on to lose. Most of these leads occurred early in the game, so it is somewhat understandable that this could happen, but I am completely frustrated. In this league alone I had a 2 touchdown lead against Mexirican and Hookie, and against lilmaggie I was up 31-10 late in the third quarter. To tell you how upset I was I hit the light switch and cracked it.

2. lilmaggie

lilmaggie Rocky Top Tennessee

I would have been pissed too! I have been in that position, and it makes you sick to blow a lead like that. But I got really lucky with some of the breaks i got in the second half. Trust me wazzu, it wasn't my skill that beat you- it was a lot of luck on my part. I was playing and my kids and wife were sitting here and I told them that I bet you were about to rip your controller in half!

3. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

I gave up 31 points in the 4th quarter to Steamer over in H4Y last season so I know the feeling.

4. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

I know the feeling...i was up big against Omlawdog last yr's game in a bowl game we played in the 1st season. I never beat him once in 09 and i was really happy that i was going to start 10 off alot better. nope he came back won the game... I beat him for the 1st time in this yrs game like 4 seasons in..