I just need to vent

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by gowazzucougs, Nov 26, 2010.

1. gowazzucougs

gowazzucougs WSU is better than UCLA

First, I must say lilmaggie played an outstanding game last night, coming back from a 24-0 lead was quite impressive, but all I can say is bloody fucking murder. That was like the fifth or sixth user game since coming to TF where I had at least a two touchdown lead and went on to lose. Most of these leads occurred early in the game, so it is somewhat understandable that this could happen, but I am completely frustrated. In this league alone I had a 2 touchdown lead against Mexirican and Hookie, and against lilmaggie I was up 31-10 late in the third quarter. To tell you how upset I was I hit the light switch and cracked it.

2. lilmaggie

lilmaggie Rocky Top Tennessee

I would have been pissed too! I have been in that position, and it makes you sick to blow a lead like that. But I got really lucky with some of the breaks i got in the second half. Trust me wazzu, it wasn't my skill that beat you- it was a lot of luck on my part. I was playing and my kids and wife were sitting here and I told them that I bet you were about to rip your controller in half!

3. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

I gave up 31 points in the 4th quarter to Steamer over in H4Y last season so I know the feeling.

4. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

I know the feeling...i was up big against Omlawdog last yr's game in a bowl game we played in the 1st season. I never beat him once in 09 and i was really happy that i was going to start 10 off alot better. nope he came back won the game... I beat him for the 1st time in this yrs game like 4 seasons in..