I just played ...

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by egofailure, Feb 21, 2011.

1. egofailure

egofailure Sim habits die hard!

Aug 19, 2010
    ... one of the most insane CPU games EVER. What an ACC Championship game!

Firstly, this game was played in the snow. I didn't look at the location, but I'm assuming we were in North Carolina.

Miami came out like a cannon on offense. That dude, Storm Johnson, is NO fucking joke. I got "cheesed on" a bit at times in this one, but mostly, he's just a lightning-quick, slippery mofo. Anyway, the Hurricanes moved the ball down the field 3X in the 1st quarter only to ...

Throw THREE pick-sixes! The last was taken back 104 yards for the score.

A 4th pick allowed me to score before the half, only to see Storm go 70 yards with less than 30 to play before the break (highlight).

In the second quarter .. into the early third, I was picked off three times. 1) Ball hit at the line of scrimmage. 2) Pass thrown deep as the half expired. 3) On a disgusting pass from my freshman QB out of PA (highlight). He couldn't hit the side of a barn in this one! To make matters worse, I was hit at or right before releasing the ball nearly every time.

After the 3rd interception, I decided to run the ball, grind it out, and punt it away. Meanwhile, Miami continued to move the ball ... and then toss it away in the red zone. I snatched a pitch off the option and managed another interception in the end zone (see highlight).

The Hurricanes were 1-6 inside the 20.

Crazy, crazy game. But I'll happily take the win.