I just want to say trade committee

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by natedawg212000, Aug 23, 2010.

1. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

I just want to say trade committee

3 trades - 3 rejects. Say what you want, but I will defend my trade. I got a 69 ov te whos fast with good hands to make up for 10 point difference between colston and the lb jordan and still rejected.

I am fine with my rejection cause i am adding more to make it even. you guys HAVE to give feedback to these owners instead of rejecting everything that they bring across.

2. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

I agree with Nate. Feedback is a must. One owner came to me and told me one trade committee member told him he was getting too good of a deal and another member told him the other team was getting better of the deal.

Lets be detailed as to why we are denying and let both owners know.

3. natedawg212000

we have to chill out a little. its like I cant say anything because its my trade, I DONT CARE ABOUT MY TRADE, we worked it out. I do care about not letting owners do ANYTHING for the sake of a 'realistic' league.

4. Bluebean

Bluebean Kansas City Chiefs

I actually gave a few more "YES" than some, but the trades were ultimately rejected. Maybe some easy modifications of the trades can get 1 more vote or so to the trades passed. I'm heading out to work and will be back on at 6:30pm CST to give any votes for tonight. Feel free not to wait on me guys! (Tuesday)

5. weblink21

weblink21 Walk On

I agree Nate and apologize. I posted your trade and Frisks, but I thought since they had been talked about so much in here, I didn't need to. I should have held the other owners in mind and let them know as well.

6. natedawg212000

Again, I am going to say this to point you guys in the direction that the trade committee was formed to do. You are not here to accept and deny trades that YOU would personally do. You CAN NOT be here and accept and deny trades that you feel someone is getting a good deal and someone is getting a bad deal. The committee is to stop trades that they feel are lopsided to the point where it makes one of the teams un-fillable if the owner leaves or if the trade will hurt the league because it is too unfair.

Guys should be allowed to make mistakes, much like Web did his first season and other owners did at first. Guys should be allowed to take chance to field the team that suits them, much like vishal and myself last season.

All I am saying is you are allowed to make your calls. I haven't overrode anyone and NEVER got upset about my trade being rejected. I am fine with that and will be fine if all my trades were rejected and I had to go back and figure them out better.

What I dont like is calling people out, period from anyone on this board.

Trade committee I put you guys there cause I trust you, but we must allow guys the freedom to make their deals, but this ALSO means that you cant allow every deal because you are upset at me for speaking my mind.

Make the call you need to make. If it gets out of hand then I will step in.