1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

I knew this would happen

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by MileHigh Hitman, Jul 14, 2009.

1. I knew this would happen

I am not liking my colors or uniforms. Needs some tweaking. God I hope those sigs were not too hard Raz.

2. Razcalking1978

Razcalking1978 OFFL TeamBuilder Commish

Heh, s'alright. I'll be redoing the TeamBuilder ones to match the rest of the OFFL anyways.

3. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

I'm guessing there will be edits once the guys see their stuff on the field. I've been tweaking my alt unis over and over. Think I finally got it hashed out. I liked my regular set from the start - the whole blue Alabama thing is just sweet. But my alts never looked quite right, until now. I'm really digging this set. I remade the G logo with my new found GIMP skills. I went with the Green Bay G over the Georgia G - never knew there was a difference until last night.

Simplicity, gentlemen. It's all about simplicity.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Personally, I dig Hitman's unis. I'd like to see a gold jersey, though, and maybe a gold helmet, a la Purdue. That would be a cool set to copy with those colors.

HERE is a gallery that might help you come up with something.

Good Luck,

AG

4. Thanks good sir. I will work it out somehow. I had an Alt gold Jersey but BOO Purdue. GO ND!!!

My issues are that I did not like the way the uniforms looked in game. Helmets and colors too.

I am trying to stay away from the gold because I am playing with Colorado in the E league and ND in my offline Dynasty.

BTW, LOOOOOOVE the new alts you came up with.

5. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

They're basically Tennessee, only blue instead of orange. After trying to make my own a bunch of times, I decided that I would just mimic the best unis in college football. I stayed away from OSU, almost went with Penn State (which might work for you) tried BYU (beautiful set if you want to do the white sock/shoe thing) and settled on Tennessee.

I think I'm finally done. Now, if I can just figure out why my helmet logos keep doubling up. Last time, it just went away. It's like EA is correcting the problem, but bunches at a time. When I update, the problem comes back.

Hopefully, it will go away again.