I know I am not cheating, but damn

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by fsupenguin, Jan 18, 2011.

1. fsupenguin

fsupenguin Walk On

I have had some good classes in this OD, and in one I run in with FSU. But I have never even been close to the signing class coming to the Gators this season. 8 5*'s, and 9 of the top 150 will a few more likely to sign before it is all over. I have seen one better than this, a guy pulled in 13 5*'s with Texas one season in another OD I was in a few months past. Anyone else signed, or know of any classes better than these?

2. Paytonno1son

Paytonno1son Walk On

Yes I know all too well, I believe I was # 2 for 2or3 of those guys last week and a 2 point loss to Tennessee ruined my season.[​IMG]

3. Itsnotagame

Itsnotagame Walk On

Some say I'm a snake oil salesman but penguin you giving out cars with these offers?

4. nkmi1984

nkmi1984 Walk On

LOL

5. fordtuff504

fordtuff504 Walk On

you know, the SEC has its "WAYS" for signing recruits! lol, just keep up the great work bro, as long as u stay in the #'s ur doing great! dont worry, we wont report u to the ncaa lol

6. fsupenguin

fsupenguin Walk On

I guess the boosters are cutting these kids some checks behind my back, cannot say that I mind though. On the other hand, if I still cannot find a way to get past plex and Vandy it is all for naught.

7. fordtuff504

fordtuff504 Walk On

plex is a God amongst insects in this game, thats all u need to kno lol

8. nkmi1984

nkmi1984 Walk On

Yup. In the 3 years of being apart of this dynasty I have yet to beat him......

9. plex

plex Walk On

well this year you guys chances will be much greater. My already mediocre qb is out for the rest of the reg season. My all-American RB Norman has not finished a damn game all season because of injury. So I'll need a ton of luck the rest of the year.

10. fsupenguin

fsupenguin Walk On

Two words, sad and bag.