I know it is a bit early but..

Discussion in 'The Experience' started by Masler, Dec 19, 2011.

1. Masler

Masler Moderator

I remembered last offseason when most of us had issues with Players Leaving. Well I also remember I stumbled upon this and tried it but didn't think it worked, well now I think it did. So for the next offseason...since this is a connection issue I believe this could be a solution

Copied from an EA forum.

Reset your Xbox 360's time and date setting to the 11/15/2005 by following the below given steps. • Please press the Xbox Guide button on the controller to enter the Dashboard. • Sign out of Xbox Live by pressing the X button. • Select the System blade. • Select Console Settings and press the A button. • Select Clock and press the A button. • Change the date to 11/15/2005 and press the A button to accept. Following these steps may be able to refresh your console's connection to Xbox Live and resolve most, if not all of your connectivity issues.

2. blLL flo

blLL flo BTFU!

I think this is BS. They suggested I do this when I was having troubles making it through a user game. Turns out it was on their end and when they put out the last patch everything was fixed for me.

So you guys can give it a shot, but don't expect any miracles.