I know it's been said already but I'll say it again...

Discussion in 'The Deuce' started by DigginGraves, Sep 8, 2009.

1. DigginGraves

DigginGraves Walk On

I know it's been said already but I'll say it again...

WOW!!!

This OD is crazy fast with advances and I think I might now care too much. When I lost yesterday to JR (again) I wanted to quit and throw my god damn controller through the TV.... then it hit me. I only got that mad because I actually care about this OD and getting better. I check this forum every day for my "Deuce" update and look forward to having something to do almost every night because we advance so freaking fast!

Anyways, quick shout out to Drifter... great job so far.
    But more importantly, all the other users in the OD that make it work. I'm still new to the group but its clear this is the place to be!!

(y)

2. Bondzai

Bondzai Your Mom's Best Friend

I agree this is THE dynasty to be in. Every user in here makes it what it is. I can't wait for the offseason to get here every year so I can laugh my ass off and then get pissed when JR steals a recruit. I wouldn't have it any other way.

3. JrRawlins

JrRawlins People hate me cause they aint me...

I saved 2 scholarships just to go after some Jackets this offseason......[​IMG]

4. jkhaalis991

jkhaalis991 Back in The Deuce...been gone too long.

I like the fact that instead of the 1st year in NCAA 09, no1 has left because of some1 gameplay. Turnover in this dynasty is extremely low. Drifter got lucky with the guys he got, but on that same note we got lucky with a commish who is there & keeps us in the loop with everything.

5. Flo308

Flo308 "Ocean Front Property"

Yeah we are lucky to have a great Commish and not to leave out a great set of guys. It has been pretty busy for me and too much depressing shit going on right now, but it's good to look forward to playing games in the league almost everyday. And with the offseason around the corner I'm sure looking forward to all the jokes and laughes we are going to have.

6. bogey21

bogey21 Walk On

This cannot be stated enough, even after a horrible loss. I was checking out some of the other dynasty's, there is one where the guys are taking it off-line and advancing to the end to see how good recruits get, soooooo glad I dont have to deal with that garbage.

7. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

didn't you know... Your called "The Deuce" cause your the shit.....

NEW TT II SLOGAN

"The Deuce: We're the Shit!!!"

8. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    Hahahahahahaha

9. jkhaalis991

jkhaalis991 Back in The Deuce...been gone too long.

I like that.