1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

I like it dirty...

Discussion in 'The Cheap Seats' started by CHUNKNESS, Jul 30, 2012.

1. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

Anyone else like to participate in Tough Mudder events in your area? Do you have a favorite obstacle? I'd have to say mine would be the rings. My least favorite is probably the jump from the 20' platform into the cold water. Boy do I dislike heights... :doodie:

I did the Twin Cities (Sommerset, WI) event in May and I've signed up for my second one in Cascade, WI which is scheduled for Sept 9. I'm so stoked! I love to train for these things and I always get super pumped when I watch their 2012 promo video. (y)

2. ThaBayouChef

ThaBayouChef Walk On

Did one this past weekend as a matter of fact in Gainesville. My first one. Shit was awesome! Not sure what my least favorite obstacle was (probably just the overall running because I hate fn cardio, lol), but I know my favorite was sliding down the water slide at the end!!

3. CHUNKNESS

Water slide?!!! We didn't have no stinkin' water slide!!!!! LOL

That's great, Loren. I hear you regarding the running. I love to run, but man that is a LOT of running. Good thing there are obstacles along the way to break things up. That shit IS awesome!!!

4. ThaBayouChef

ThaBayouChef Walk On

Yea man! Once you got to the end of this one they had a huge a** water slide into a lake...Maybe because it's Florida, lol. But yea man, lot's of fun. Going to be doing another one in October sometime I think.

5. CHUNKNESS

Nice. I'm eyeing up the one in Tampa first weekend in December...

• Like Like x 1
  6. ThaBayouChef

ThaBayouChef Walk On

Didn't even know they had one down here during that time!!! Going to look into that one right now

• Like Like x 1