I like

Discussion in 'Tradition Racing' started by Blaza, Nov 5, 2009.

1. Blaza

Blaza In Arsene Wenger I Trust

I like

I have to admit, I was a bit apprehensive about scooping this game. I hadn't really gotten into a racer in years and wasn't really sure if I would enjoy it. Well after a week with the game I can honestly say I'm loving it!

After switching to the cockpit (nh) camera, keeping my car on the road has been 1000x easier. The tracks are beautiful and I love how each one has several variations. One thing that I discounted was how different each car 'feels'. The developers did a great job of making the cars unique and fresh.

I've been watching a lot of Touring Car races on the Speed channel and the resemblance to the Forza 3 action is uncanny. I love how it really pays to implement real racing strategies such as drafting, slow in/fast out, late breaking, etc. I'm excited to jump into the world of tuning and tweaking as this seems like the meat and potatoes of the game. Overall, I'm really glad I picked it up!

2. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

I suck at pass defense...........

3. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

Well I'm going to have to go pick up this game now. Hopefully it doesnt effect my pass defense.

4. VaSteelah

VaSteelah Swollen Member

your damn good at blocking the road though :D

5. Bahnzo

Bahnzo Guest

But from the race the other nite at Catalunya, you're great at punting.....

:)

6. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

that wont happen again....wireless connection cant be used for forza

7. Bahnzo

Bahnzo Guest

I use a wireless all the time. Depends on your provider and whatnot, but I've got a clean connect always.