I love heisman difficulty...

Discussion in 'The Tradition' started by jms493, Apr 29, 2009.

1. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

I love heisman difficulty...

It is like a playing a whole other game.

I remember first season playing Helli on AA and it was TD, TD, TD, TD, TD, INT, TD, TD, TD, TD,....54-44.

Just stupid........if you made one mistake the game was pretty much over..

Now you can actually play defense, it is fun too......you can make a few mistakes on offense and still be in it. You can pound the ball nicely as Purdue has shown. Going deep is much harder but still there on occasion.

The wide open gameplay has definitely been narrowed and the user games are amazing. I wish we moved to this level earlier.

2. DJ Rhude

DJ Rhude CAMAR'E

I haven't had a user game yet but I haven't been able to stop the cpu this year.......the Tennessee game was a helluva lot closer than I would've liked.....don't know if it's been my own ineptitude on defense or heisman coming into play.....probably a combination of both lol...been fun though, so far I haven't fallen asleep against the cpu which is a good thing

3. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

Just ask Bruce.....I have never seen anyone ass rape as many CPU teams as this guy does. I gave #8 Clemson a freaking Donut....lol.

There are certain generic defenses that the CPU chokes on and the always throw that MOON ball that is so easy to user pick.

4. MRamirez

MRamirez Go Devils!

I asked to move to Heisman in Season 1 or 2........

The masses nearly revolted and many threatened to quit!

5. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

I still sometimes dislike Heisman vs-the-cpu cheese (my guys literally turning and RUNNING away from the ball on defense) but overall you were right, I bow down to your wiseacre, I mean wise nature.

6. BRUCE80

BRUCE80 Let the dirt just shower over you..

Yea it happens, I play man to man against the cpu mostly. I have some games like that one where everything I do works on O, they have zero speed on D so I caught a few passes and just outran them.

They turned the ball over soooo many times it was crazy, if the cpu throws that many picks its impossible not to pound them.

I ran the ball more then passed, ran the clock and still hammered them, but my next game out against the cpu they could toss up 30-40 points on me..to me it seems very random.

7. MRamirez

MRamirez Go Devils!

That is why you play the games....... Every once in a while you will come up against a "Susan Boyle" in the Pac-10 it is normally Stanford or Cal.

8. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

What is it with you and Susan Boyle today LOLOLOLOL (y)