I love how it never turns out exactly the same way twice.....

Discussion in 'Locker Room' started by Hellisan, Mar 25, 2009.

1. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

I love how it never turns out exactly the same way twice.....

I like that there is a certain random aspect to Online Dynasties. Despite how painful it was, I loved having the running back that would have literally turned my dynasty completely around... Soft commit to me for like five weeks then dump me for oregon.

In another dynasty I'm in, had a 99 OVR junior WR that is just completely unstoppable go for a 2000 yard, 25 TD season... Then come back without even having to be talked into it... If we had done that 20 more times, he would have gone pro 20 times.

2. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

yea.. i like the randomness.

I think one good thing they could add is a little bit more variability of recruits. Like some 5 star guys turn into busts... or some 3 star guys turn out to have closer ratings to a 5 star... etc...

i think letting players slip through the cracks and having some highly rated chumps would be awesome from a realism standpoint.

3. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

I agree with that Ryno... And I really want actual scouting to play a role. I look at players up and down so that's "scouting" but I wish you had to unlock their various ratings.... . I wish we could hire/fire coaching staff members and have their input on recruits determine how well we know them, etc... I like realism, the more the merrier.

4. RaveDown

RaveDown Get Worked

I can't remember clearly but a while back in the series didnt you have to spend a certain amount of time/points on certain ratings to see if they were true? I could be getting confused with Madden and scouting college prospects.

But I definetly agree, it should be about seeing if a guys ratings are true instead of soley finding and hard pitching what interests them.

5. jfosh

jfosh Super

In the NCAA baseball game EA put out a while back you could unlock hard ratings. How about 5 stars that just cant get into your school just cant pass the ACT or SAT non-qualifiers.

6. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    Yeah I feel that EA needs to implement the different types of ways schools build programs as well...like florida runs spread, so they recruit those type of guys...I should see Florida going for all the speed demon guys.

But touching on your point helli, yes I'd love to have the opinion of CPU scouts...they may say that 3-star recruit has something that's gonna make him a great player...then say that 4-star RB with A speed always goes down 1st contact, or isn't tough...

The randomness is there sometimes...there have been some recruits I've gotten who were 4 or 5 star who have turned out to be terrible. At the same time, a 3-star WR I have in a UCLA dynasty i'm in...he's been the best WR I've had.

7. JrRawlins

JrRawlins People hate me cause they aint me...

There is definitely some randomness in the recruits... i have a 2 star recruit at Maryland who is in the Heisman race, i had another two star recruit at Kansas State in the TTII that changed my program around... the diamond in the rough are there you just have to find them....