1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

I love.......

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by BDSDIGITAL, Jul 25, 2010.

1. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

I love.......

Dogging you guys out in recruiting. Especially Texas. I can rib on the B+ conference prestige, or the lack of acedemics.....some schools I can bad mouth your lack of atmosphere....pretty sweet (y)

2. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Yeah my favorite is to recruit against USC because of coach experience and coach prestige. I think this is my third anti-USC post today, my hatred for them continues to grow each day :). With Florida the only bad pitch we have is program stability. Thank you Urban Meyer for retiring than changing your mind and calling it a leave of absence. Alabama is also low in stability, probably because of Saban's reputation of leaving with little notice.

3. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

Texas just inked another instant-commit this week.

4. Papa Perry

Papa Perry Leeroy Jenkins!!!

As did my poor stability and poor academic Alabama team... Suck my Ala-ball sack

5. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

deep fried cheese curds and a bloody mary.

6. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

If there was a "lack of hoes" pitch I could screw Michigan up all day long...but no such luck.

7. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

[​IMG]