I made an unsim move in this weeks game

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by carolinaeasy, Sep 20, 2010.

1. carolinaeasy

carolinaeasy Walk On

I made an unsim move in this weeks game

I was up by 20 late in the third, in a game I was struggling to control (the score doesn't tell the story of how good WMU played). I got the ball back after a huge three and out that featured three straight non-blitz sacks, and called a play action pass and it went for a td. I felt like a dick when I realized it was in the fourth quarter. I made sure not to score again, even when I was able to run my backups straight down the field on them. But it was a bad move by me to be throwing up by twenty. I thought I would throw that out there.

Sorry Arch, I didn't do it to run up the stats, or anything. I got juiced by the three and out and went for the jugular. Looking at it now it wasn't the nicest move.

2. mrluchini

mrluchini Walk On

Dude, that's not too unsim. Just ask bdub about the asshole coach in the MWC that kicked an onside kick in the 3rd quarter when he was up 43-0. ;)

3. bdub

bdub Walk On

When you guarantee that your team is going to come into our house and beat us you are going to get destroyed. Just like what happened the last time your kitties rolled into our house.

[​IMG]

4. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

Don't sweat it. I woulda put it out of three score range if I could. especially with a full quarter to play. Most of my PA passes are dictated by the defense, and sometimes the D asks for it when they shouldn't. Never know what can happen. I've seen a lot of quick score, onside kick, and score again. If that last one put it to bed for you, I understand.

5. carolinaeasy

carolinaeasy Walk On

Okay, I only wanted to put this out there. I thought it was questionable when it was done. I really did get caught up in the moment. Manti Te'o had a huge sack on 3rd down and the punt return was a nice one and I dialed it up to end it right there.

I wanted to be proactive on this issue and nip it in the bud.

6. egofailure

egofailure Sim habits die hard!

Carol, stop smokin' so much herb, it's making you paranoid! ;)

7. OsirisMonster

OsirisMonster Walk On

Sounds like an Urban Meyer move to me....

HAHAHA.

8. mrluchini

mrluchini Walk On

That move was very Urban Meyer esk, but it wasn't, its the new jack ass up on the hill! ;)

9. bdub

bdub Walk On

You have to admit it was really really funny though.

10. mrluchini

mrluchini Walk On

It was funny. I have absolutely NO love lost for the Cowboys. I was in Laramie in 1999 when BYU was 8-1 and ranked number 12. We got killed and those Wyoming fans were even more nasty than Ute fans. I was blown away! The whole student section was wearing F-You BYU t-shirts and chanting the same. Nasty folk up in those parts!

11. bdub

bdub Walk On

They are very nasty to say the least but at least they didn't throw beer on you or anything like that.:p

12. OsirisMonster

OsirisMonster Walk On

I made an unsim move in my game against McNeese St. Up 66-0 with 1 minute left I returned a punt 98 yards for the TD. I fielded the punt on accident and then after making a move had open green infront of me. Probably should have ran out of bounds but just couldn't help myself. First punt return for a TD I've had in NCAA 11. Truth told I don't really feel THAT bad about it. If anything, I feel bad I had to play a FCS team.

13. egofailure

egofailure Sim habits die hard!

Even against a shitty team, scoring 73 points with only 14 pass attempts and an average TOP is pretty impressive. My only question? What the F--- took you so long to play this game? I thought you were scouting them as if you were preppin' for Alabama. ;)

14. OsirisMonster

OsirisMonster Walk On

Had to be careful. Didn't want to be the next Virginia Tech.