I may be gone for a few days

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by NDCOLTS1979, Aug 11, 2010.

1. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

I may be gone for a few days

Just letting everyone know i may be gone for a few days. I will find someone to run this in my absence. I am going through a divorce as alot o people on here know. I have not been able to see my 3 kids in 2 months and have only gotten totalk to them once for 5 minutes. Well today i went and filed for an order of protection since she physically moved my kids out of state without permission. The judge gave me sole physical custody for right now. When she is served the papers They will take my kids and call me. I will have to drive to Kansas City mo to get them. She is facing abduction charges which i told if she hands the kids over to me i dont want them to charge her for. I still want their mom in their life unlike what she has done to me. She is still their mom. So i will leave my cell phone number for everyone and any problems text me orcall me. Ill leave my email address as well that goes right to my Droid. so i can answer them. Sorry i am bailing for a few days when i get the call but hey i get to see my babies (y)

2. Milbut

Milbut Walk On

This sucks man, I feel your pain more then you will probably ever know. Real life is greater then games any day. I hope for your sake everything works out favorably. Good luck man.

3. NDCOLTS1979

Oh it finally has the last 2 months have been very rough. Finally got the news i have been waiting for

4. mickey13

mickey13 Walk On

Family first always. We'll be here when you get done handling your business.

5. NDCOLTS1979

Lol at least you get a break from the dictator

6. xx Vols xx

xx Vols xx Vol Nation

Kids & Family come first...see ya soon

7. NDCOLTS1979

JerzyReign will be advancing for me when the time comes for me to make my travel. So just let him know when you are ready to advance. If any problems come up
    ph#309-235-8288
    email:coltjames2003@gmail.com
    i can respond to email easily since it goes right to my droid

8. Milbut

Milbut Walk On

By the looks of things at the moment I believe we are just waiting on SMU for our next advance. ND if you are still around do you have any inclination as to how long you might be away? If you have a gut feeling I think most would agree to go ahead and make this next advance when Mickey gets his game in then delay the next advance until you can make it back. After all, you did take the time to get this league going for a bunch of new guys, it's probably the least we can do to show our thanks.

9. NDCOLTS1979

It would be no later than monday cause i will have to enroll my kids in school and get them supplies and everything next week so they can start school well 2 of the 3 anyways. the other one will be at my side 24/7 lol

10. Milbut

Milbut Walk On

Man that's nothing. If you see Mickey gets his game in tomorrow, before you get the call just hit us with an advance and we'll sit on it. If I see he's got it done and you haven't advanced us after about 6 hours I'll have a good idea you're gone and hit up Jerzey. After that we can just sit on it for an extra 24 hours. We're already ahead of schedule anyways with the quick week 1 advance.

11. NDCOLTS1979

Yeah if he plays tom and i can advance ill probably play when i advance and get it out of the way. I can recruit from my laptop so thats not a big deal at all either

12. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

This is me, just putting my name on the boards so you can just click on my name for a PM... I'm on TF daily...

AIM: JerzeyReign
    email: jerzeyreign@yahoo.com

13. rflagg905

rflagg905 Guest

We all wish you well

As we all know family first!So do what you have to do and don't worry about us,we promise no big parties and no drinking while you are away.

14. djnnfl

djnnfl Walk On

mos def.. handle ya bizness fam! an like rflagg905 said... no BIG parties/drinking while you are away! lol

15. NDCOLTS1979

i am leaving now to get kids so you have my number and email. and jerzy is around as well.

16. NDCOLTS1979

I will probably be back late tonight. Have my kids with me now. Wasn't much fun dealing with out of state police but they were great and really helpful with keeping everything calm. Even though they had to walk me my kids half a block. My kids were talking to them until they saw me and then they were very excited and wouldn't stop talking to me lol

17. xx Vols xx

xx Vols xx Vol Nation

Alright good for you...Enjoy them and we will see you soon.

18. Milbut

Milbut Walk On

Take as much time as you need Boss Man, enjoy your babies.