I may be gone without notice

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by NDCOLTS1979, Aug 11, 2010.

1. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

I may be gone without notice

Just letting everyone know i may be gone for a few days. I will find someone to run this in my absence. I am going through a divorce as alot o people on here know. I have not been able to see my 3 kids in 2 months and have only gotten to talk to them once for 5 minutes. Well today i went and filed for an order of protection since she physically moved my kids out of state without permission. The judge gave me sole physical custody for right now. When she is served the papers They will take my kids and call me. I will have to drive to Kansas City mo to get them. She is facing abduction charges which i told if she hands the kids over to me i dont want them to charge her for. I still want their mom in their life unlike what she has done to me. She is still their mom. Sorry i am bailing for a few days when i get the call but hey i get to see my babies(y)

2. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Handle Ya B-I... I don't know how many users a PS3 can have but if I can make one more profile, I'll help you out. Don't know if I can play all 5 of your league games but I'll at least do your recruiting.

3. NDCOLTS1979

Lol yeah i know its crazy 5 dynasty and 2 madden franchise thankfully they havent started yet. Thanks for the help though. Ill send psn info alls i need is for someone to advance mac in the usa for me when the new guys are ready ill take my laptop and recruit.

4. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

Good to hear that man, that stinks not being able to see or talk to your kids for that long but it seems like justice is served.

5. spliff616

spliff616 Walk On

Sounds like a rough situation. Do what you need to do and I hope everything works out man. Video games take a back seat to family.

6. NDCOLTS1979

I am leaving right now. ill take my laptop with and try to do my stuff if i dont no big deal sim past me. Jerzy and T2 both have my info as well for psn

7. NDCOLTS1979

Ill be back late tonight and get back to being active here again

8. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On