I may have bigger issues....(or perhaps I'm overreacting)

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Winuvas, Oct 8, 2010.

1. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

I may have bigger issues....(or perhaps I'm overreacting)

This is the second consecutive week that my connection has caused me to look like I've quit a game. Both times I just so happen to be losing. This game against the Bills he had just scored a TD to go up 7-0 when I got bounced from EA servers, but not PSN. It hardcore kicked me out of online franchise and online servers.

Me looking like I am quitting when I am losing is unacceptable to me. I will NOT look like a crybaby when I am getting beat. I don't mind losing, and I will bitch about it, but I do NOT want to start looking like I am a quitter when I start getting beat and then claiming EA servers did it.

If I cannot get some stability with connection, I may have to resign from the league. And that would suck hardcore, because this is the ONLY thing I have as far as extracurricular activities right now. And I can't even do it because every time I try a league game, I'm either unable to connect to PSN even, or getting booted by EA every quarter it seems.

I want to stay. My connection may not let me though.

2. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Well, I still am pissed about it looking like I quit....but apparently....I did NOT have the most current online rosters...

WHY DOES THIS SHIT MATTER??????

EA.....you sucka da bollocks.

(n)

(n)

(n)