1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

I may have bigger issues....(or perhaps I'm overreacting)

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Winuvas, Oct 8, 2010.

1. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

I may have bigger issues....(or perhaps I'm overreacting)

This is the second consecutive week that my connection has caused me to look like I've quit a game. Both times I just so happen to be losing. This game against the Bills he had just scored a TD to go up 7-0 when I got bounced from EA servers, but not PSN. It hardcore kicked me out of online franchise and online servers.

Me looking like I am quitting when I am losing is unacceptable to me. I will NOT look like a crybaby when I am getting beat. I don't mind losing, and I will bitch about it, but I do NOT want to start looking like I am a quitter when I start getting beat and then claiming EA servers did it.

If I cannot get some stability with connection, I may have to resign from the league. And that would suck hardcore, because this is the ONLY thing I have as far as extracurricular activities right now. And I can't even do it because every time I try a league game, I'm either unable to connect to PSN even, or getting booted by EA every quarter it seems.

I want to stay. My connection may not let me though.

2. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Well, I still am pissed about it looking like I quit....but apparently....I did NOT have the most current online rosters...

WHY DOES THIS SHIT MATTER??????

EA.....you sucka da bollocks.

(n)

(n)

(n)