I may have my Man Card taken away...

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by mrluchini, Sep 26, 2011.

1. mrluchini

mrluchini Walk On

or at least suspended

Last night I went to the House of Blue in Dallas with my wife and some friends and saw Erasure. In case you care not familiar with the 80’s pop group:

I will tell you, it was an interesting site. The crowd was mostly 30 and 40 something’s. As far as guys, there were two distinct groups, those that were singing right along with all of the songs and dancing like crazy and those that were standing next to their wife while they sang and danced. Having grown up during the 80’s music decade (graduated HS in ’91) I will tell you that the guys tearing it up last night were not the folks I hung out with in HS. I recognized maybe three songs last night and that was it. Sometimes you do what you got to do to earn brownie points with the wife and spend some time away from the kids.

I’ve already started looking at the acts rolling through Dallas in the next few months and I think Bryan Adams, GnR, or Sting would be a much more enjoyable evening.

2. Goose

Goose Walk On

If the singer was dressed anything like he is in this video, you lose your straight card whether your wife "made" you go or not.

3. Pro

Pro Walk On

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  4. Goose

Goose Walk On

The fact that you could find a photo like this explains so much to me now. ;) Pro

• Like Like x 1