1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

I may need a sub to play as the Panthers

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by DJDunn6, Jul 5, 2010.

1. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

I may need a sub to play as the Panthers

Not 100% on this one but I have not seen my opponent on AIM, his team is still set to open on PS3 and he has not responded to the schedule thread and I do not want to be left there with no back up at the advance. I can play tonight (Monday) after 9 pm est and also tomorrow after 4 pm est. Let me know if you can help out, thanks...

2. Big D

Big D Walk On

Claven is out of town. I think he is back today or tomorrow. Check the Out of Town thread, and maybe send him a text (his number should be in the Who are We thread).

Thanks Hurricane!

3. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

Thanks I neglected to check the out of town thread this week...

4. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

Says he will be back today July 5th if I still need a sub for Tuesday I will let you guys know thanks, sorry I may have jumped the gun on this one...

5. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

Ok contacted Claven via text and he said to find a sub as he is not sure he could play by Tuesday for the advance. So that being said need a sub again :)