I might get screwed out of BCS title game

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by shadowofanubis66, Nov 3, 2009.

1. shadowofanubis66

shadowofanubis66 Walk On

I might get screwed out of BCS title game

I can't believe it, but the last 3 weeks have seen me drop from 1, to 2, to 3 in the bcs standings being jumped by Cincinnati and usc for what reason i dont know. I dont see USC losing so somehow cincinnati has to lose it seems (doubtful) or else a team on a 36 game win streak and defending champs will be shut out of the bcs title game (if i can win the big 12 title game of course)

2. DC

DC Shake n Bake

I saw that!!!...thats some total BS

3. thievaryx

thievaryx Walk On

You will get a bump for winning the conf champ in my opinion.

4. jca312

jca312 Walk On

That's happened in another one of the dynasties I was in. Boise State and UCF played in the championship game.

5. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

Auburn will jump NEB lol

6. JFunk34

JFunk34 Friends may come and go, but enemies accumulate.

I was surprised when I jumped you too man I dunno what happened. Hopefully we can meet up in the National Championship.

7. Renegade-Ice

Renegade-Ice Banned

I've been monitoring this issue as well...you would think undefeated within the Big 12 would account for something...come on...Cincinnatti over Nebraska...the college ranks really needs some kind of playoff system, but with all the money involved we will never see it within our life times...so in the interim alot of deserving teams (NEB) will get shafted...if it's any consolation NEB...this coach voted for your team in the Coach's Poll...lol!

Renegade-Ice

8. shadowofanubis66

shadowofanubis66 Walk On

Army who's 5-7 could still yet beat Cincinnati lol but somehow with my luck i doubt that'll happen.

9. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

Me too....

10. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

The Problem lies with scheduling... Cin, Rutgers, and a few problem CPU teams like Boise and ECT will always go Undefeated which is why they must always be on a user Schedule...BK you can ask xbox Tradition 1 which teams they are to aviod this next season