1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

I need a favor from you guys who own the HD PVR

Discussion in 'Locker Room' started by jms493, Jul 30, 2009.

1. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

I need a favor from you guys who own the HD PVR

I can't find for the life of me the Arcsoft Bundled application to record the HD PVR signal. I know it is in this condo somewhere but i cant find it.........I tore the place up last nite looking for it. I want to install it on my desktop to see if I can stream it.

Jfosh: Are you using another software to detect the Hauppauge signal or are you using the Arcsoft software? If so what?

I need one of 2 things. The exact version number of the TotalMediaExtreme so I can download it somewhere or would on of you be so kind as to snail mail the disc.

I downloaded 2 Arcsoft torrents and it wasn't the same software......it didnt have a record feature.

thanks

2. jfosh

jfosh Super

I'll look for the disc and if I find it i will mail it to you. I cant find the version number for the program. But there has been an update since the originally installed

3. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

let me know if you find it and i will pm u my address

4. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

Forget it Fosh........thanks anyway.

A friend found the exact version today.....put it on my PSP and will install when i get home.

Now lets see if I can stream it!!

5. jfosh

jfosh Super

great good luck streaming.

6. Newb Slice

Newb Slice Walk On

if you have a hauppauge you cant stream live feeds

7. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

jfosh did it last night..........check his channel out.....he is looping the game

www.justin.tv/jfosh

8. Newb Slice

Newb Slice Walk On

ya it isnt live, he recorded the video then uploaded it for everyone

9. TRudethaDude

TRudethaDude Walk On

im pretty sure that game was live. we all watched on justin.tv. ive been wrong before though.

10. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

yes it was live but justin.tv archives it and you can cut it up and make a playlist.......as he did

11. Newb Slice

Newb Slice Walk On

he may have the black magic one or what ever its called that one can stream live but i know for a fact hauppauge cant, i even called their customer service about it

12. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

he uses a Apple Quicktime software to capture the PVR screen on his MAC and broadcasts that out. He doesn't stream through a happauge... The game was live