1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

I need a playback that ...

Discussion in 'NCAA Football' started by trustandfall, Jul 27, 2010.

1. trustandfall

trustandfall Walk On

I need a playback that ...

Is nearly identical to Ohio States current play book, but incorporates some Wildcat. The settings that I use yield extremely realistic results stastic wise, but the running game via a quarterback is pretty much impossible.

I want to get Pryor incorporated in the running game, mix it up a bit, but I don't want to change my settings and allow cheesing via less pass rush.

Thanks!

Edit: Lol... PlayBOOK.. not playback! oops :)

2. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Probably not the best idea to run Pryor a whole lot. He will just get hurt.

At least in my experience thats what happens.

3. briosu99

briosu99 6* Team Killer

That is what has already happened to me, he is out for 5 weeks after getting injured in the 3rd game. He also averaged 4 fumbles per game before getting hurt, luckily I didn't lose all those fumbles...

4. trustandfall

trustandfall Walk On

Ouch... Hmm, alright. Shame that he is so one dimensional in the game.

I did manage to get a couple scrambles last night against EMU. One of them a 50 yard touchdown. Guess I'll just keep rocking out with the current playbook.

5. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

Pryor makes the plays when the original play breaks down, I don't think he runs too many designed runs but I could be wrong