I need an allow back vote.

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by DJDunn6, May 22, 2011.

1. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

Nate has stated a no for Bruce and I agree with his reasoning.
    I need a vote on Dritsch who has been asking to come back also.

2. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

Bruce I am gonna say no right now maybe for 12 he has never been that into us for some reason even as a board member and left Madden but stayed in PMFL. Maybe for 12 I would change my mind but last season of 11 you really need active guys and I dont see it.

Dritsch I am going to vote yes his gameplay was always on issue but I think he is aware of it now that it became so formal and he has asked me every couple weeks about coming back in and said gameplay would not be an issue going forward.

Bruce right now has 2 no votes
    Dritsch has 2 yes votes
    Both of those take in to account Nate's opinion in another thread.

3. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Both of them I wouldn't mind back in. However, if I had to pick one over another, I'd want Dritsch in first over Bruce. Bruce left saying he was tired of Madden yet stayed in PMFL. That is not cool in my book.

4. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

Dritsch was not even close to being an active plus he is cheese. What good can come from him being allowed back in, I have no clue.

Agreed, Bruce disrespected the OMFL with him choosing pmfl but we respected him enough to be on the board not to mention his gameplay is straight.

I may be living on another planet but to me this is about as no-brainer as it gets.

No to Dritsch.
    Yes to Bruce.

5. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

to be dead honest we have enough to fil the league for the rest of this madden I think we should wait till 12 to allow either one back at this point...

6. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

If they are jonesing for a straight Madden league, send them WFL way. If they want to play, that can be their answer when we have an opening.

7. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

I told Bruce that several times and he never responds and dritsch said OMFL or bust...

8. Coach KO

Coach KO Walk On

I may be late to the party on this as I thought I read somewhere that Bruce wanted off the waiting list. Buh bye..... Id say no to him anyway. If we let him back in he would be gone before we know it.

Dritsch - I never played the guy so I will not base my decision on whether his gameplay was cheese. I would say make it a stipulation that he needs to be in the WFL before hes in the OMFL. When the next team opens up and we have a formal reports from those who played him and we are comfortable, Id say we can let him make the switch. My only problem would be for the WFL because it would likely mean a short time owner.

9. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

Thanks for the input and yes Bruce sent me an IM yesterday asking to be taken off it is almost like he could still read on this board area. I am gonna hold off on Dritsch till 12 Jeremy has stated no and I think the only reason why I said yes is because he and sanano ask me once a week if he can get back in. If we need someone in the season coming up I will give him a shot but for now I will use WFL guys we know and let him come back in 12.

10. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

To be fair, KO, Dritsch was given a chance in WFL. He was very inactive and was booted midway through the first season due to lack of posting in forums/contact on AIM.

I'd give him another chance, but he has to prove himself in the WFL before going to the OMFL. And be a model citizen in the process.

11. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

Ya, I am with win. I just, as in the other post, get tired of the same stuff with the same guys. I'd much rather deal with new guys with new issues.

12. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Sometimes it is better to go with the known rather than the unknown. If Luis joins us, though, he will be an awesome add. He's been a beast for us in WFL and is an integral part of our league leadership.

13. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

He's been here before, I am sure that's the same guy.

14. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Luis was in MEGA I know for a fact. That may be where you've seen him.

15. Coach KO

Coach KO Walk On

I played Luis and I think he would be a fine addition to the league.

16. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

I think the WFL is doing exactly what it was intended to do and more: provide a solid waiting list and keeping that waiting list active while allowing us to be a little more.....free.....to get rid of those owners who are less than adequate for the OMFL.

WFL is a solid success story. I think we're up to 5 or 6 owners transitioning over to the OMFL from WFL.

17. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

I played Luis week 1 in WFL and his game play was 100% legit. He would be a great addition here.