1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

I need beatdowns in scrims.

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Winuvas, Feb 3, 2010.

1. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

I need beatdowns in scrims.

I need the very best players in the OMFL that are not on my schedule (or even if you are, cause I stink that bad) and the very best scouters to scrim me whenever you can.

I need to know what I ain't doing. Cause I have no more answers on how to fix things, and I am very, very, very, very, very, very, very, VERY tired of losing.

So come get your egos stroked by beating me mercilessly in Madden and telling me how bad I am and how I can get better.

2. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

add me on PSN Cimmy24

3. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

I like to thank people who take their time to try to make me a better player. Here's a list of people who have played scrimmages with me:

Wajy
    Gaddy
    Dunlap
    Nate

If you would like to add your name to this list of people who can say they beat a Madden...well, can't use that word...."special player", keep this thread flying. I got all the messenger services, and I have this area as well.

Especially if you are a good scouter (letting me know about what I should be doing on offense specifically), hit me up.

If you would like to improve your offense, I am a fair player on defense and can at least give you a bit of a challenge (I hope) before ultimately losing. :)

4. mustang20241

mustang20241 Walk On

I think I could help you but I'm way to lazy to actually create my team lol.

5. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Mustang, if you just want to play, it doesn't have to be a created team/created team matchup. I use my team just so I can figure out how to play with them better.

6. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

My normal Tuesday night gathering is cancelled tonight so I am free to scrim and get beat down by whomever is available. Shoot me a PSN message or AIM message if you are interested or respond here. Whatever floats your boat. Should be home around 2 pm central time.

7. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Bumping to show importance. I get tired of losing.