I need help

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by bigjunior31, Dec 1, 2009.

1. bigjunior31

bigjunior31 Walk On

I need help

Whats the best way to practice with my online roster. I tried following the post JM put up and every time i go into the dynasty to draft my players none of my draft picks show up. Yes! I did import the roster from the frany and even deleted it and re saved it and still nothing.

Anyone who has some tips on how to play defense let me know. I fucking suck at this game. I always get caught on defense trying to make the adjustments before the snap but usually my opponents snap it to quick. Im bout to give up.

2. Juggernautblitz

Juggernautblitz Carbon glutton

Wish I could help because I have got help from guys on here before and would like to return the favor. I am not that great at this game either because I don't play it nearly enough. I just try to mix up the D calls that I make, user control somebody that doesn't leave big holes in my D, and force guys to drive down the field in 8 - 10 plays, not giving up the big one.

3. CaddilacRockBox

CaddilacRockBox 3 Star Recruit

There isn't anyway to play with your draft picks outside of the OF. His post worked for the season 1 teams, because they were all original players in the game.