I NEED HELP

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by G Morg, Jul 14, 2012.

1. G Morg

G Morg Walk On

Who is like me and has yet to create something of substance for the League. If someone would be interested in helping me create some like a Todd McShay & Mel Kiper Jr type dialog for the teams that Coach. Let me know your thoughts or if that's something that someone else is doing.

If this doesn't work we could also look at like a 1st Down Debate of all the games like Skip Bayless and Stephen A. Smith...

Let me know I want to add something but I also want it to be fun!

• Like Like x 1
  2. vatechhokie01

vatechhokie01 Anglican Priest and Beer-snob

I have I mentioned I like this guy?

• Like Like x 1
  3. mmullen8

mmullen8 Walk On

Whatever you come up with....and we will help...make sure it is something that is cool...but doesnt take your hours to do. Those are the things that ultimately die the quickest. It needs to be something you can update quickly and often for it to make sense.

4. G Morg

G Morg Walk On

That's why I'm leaning towards the Mel Kiper Todd McShay thing.

I'm going to be looking at you Team Websites anyway so I can use that info to create some sort of draft watch thing...

5. vatechhokie01

vatechhokie01 Anglican Priest and Beer-snob

I'll do this with you. How you wanna do it? Let me know. Would love to do something together.

6. G Morg

G Morg Walk On

Let me get the juggle of everything else and think about it a little more and get it rolling by mid season. Cool?

7. ThePlague0208

ThePlague0208 Walk On

I think ill come out with a midseason and end of season stat report. Ill post all user stats on one google doc.