I need someone to host the OD

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Colemanchu, Oct 5, 2009.

1. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

I need someone to host the OD

Im going out of town a lot in the next few months and dont want to hold up advances for a week or more when I do. So I need someone to take over hosting the OD. Youre basic duties would be to advance the od and also put in any sliders or penalty changes. Hit me up via PM or in here if you have any questions or want to volunteer.

2. Papa Perry

Papa Perry Leeroy Jenkins!!!

I don't know if anyone has contacted you about it cole but I'll volunteer to host it. I have the time to do it and my business trips are done after an incident on my last one.

3. Juggernautblitz

Juggernautblitz Carbon glutton

"After an incident on my last one"? That leaves a lot of unanswered questions.

4. Papa Perry

Nothing serious. Boss just didn't like witnessing me making my case to become his future son-in-law...

5. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

Hey I know Stylez and Papa both volunteered for this. I'd like to do it with tonights advance, let me know if either of you can be online at around midnight eastern. Also let me know if you have a headset, it will make it easier.

6. Papa Perry

I can't man. I gotta be up at 4 so I can get to work.

7. stylez777

stylez777 Guest

I just got back from my last vacation of the year. Was away this weekend, but that's the last time i'll be away till sometime in 2010.

I can host it, just let me know when you want me to be online and i'll be online. I don't have a stupid headset cause I can't find it lol! I think i'm gonna buy one form ebay for $6. Just hit me up cole whenever you have time