1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

I need the following ...

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Danthraxxx, Jul 18, 2012.

1. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

Last edited: Jul 22, 2012
  2. hugezombie

hugezombie Walk On

I just did the scholarship info, I'll get the team preview up tomorrow, sorry about that

3. Will Clinton

Will Clinton Walk On

Did I do mine wrong or something? I posted the scholarship stuff at 5:31 yesterday.

4. Ruckus Redbird19

Ruckus Redbird19 Walk On

I am with out power from a stormdoing this from my dying phone. ill get them done as soon as i get power back

5. Ruckus Redbird19

Ruckus Redbird19 Walk On

I am with out power from a stormdoing this from my dying phone. ill get them done as soon as i get power back

6. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

I have updated this, thank you for getting this together guys.

rogadabomb this is not optional , you need to not only update this but I still need you to expand on your custom PB as I have asked.

This is the last warning I will give in in regards to doing the required content. I gave guys the option to get this in by the weekend and you have not done so yet. If these are not met I may need to replace you. The rules and requirements here at TSO will be met in this OD, period.