I Need You

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by akutozo, Oct 30, 2015.

1. akutozo

akutozo Baby, I'm a Brown.

to send me your best images from your madden games each week.

Once a week, (probably on Sundays) I am going to publish a sports page that will try to cover highlights and recaps of the games in HaW throughout that week as well as offering guest writers to talk about subjects such as "Does Keller wear a shirt in the pool?".

I'd like to try and get a few volunteers who may be interested in writing guest pieces, and in general anyone who wants an image or highlight shown from their game.

I'll probably start it next Sunday, but if I get enough content I may publish an early edition this Sunday.

• Like Like x 3
  2. Freakskull

Freakskull Lobsters are mermaids to scorpions.

Great idea

• Like Like x 1
  3. hskr8128

hskr8128 Walk On

Featured Threads:
    Great stuff man Im loving your content! I know how to take screenshots and stuff but how do I upload them/get them to you?

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. akutozo

akutozo Baby, I'm a Brown.

Well, I think you could either use XBox Clips or screenshots from your streamed games to get some good action shots. I've seen arlennnn do some impressive camera angles on his videos, he might have a decent idea.

5. RaiderRed90

RaiderRed90 Rage Fiend

I'm gonna share a video to you on xbox. I'll try to grab some screenshots as well

6. greatnessdc

greatnessdc Walk On

I'll be able to contribute to this more in a few weeks when im done with training

• Like Like x 1