I need your guys imput

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by ko deadeye, Mar 19, 2009.

1. ko deadeye

ko deadeye Walk On

I need your guys imput

First off I am now all for the going forward and even if I was not then tough shiz.
    Ok now the input, I am totally excited to be taking over Florida and trying to run to a national championship!

I am going to be on vacation out of the country for a little over 2 ½ weeks during May. Now looking at the time period of the league that would put me missing out on championship games or bowl games or the begging of the season 2 and if I was running it would rather have users participate clear thru.

Do you guys want me to join up and be absent for a little over 2 ½ weeks or would you rather me set out and give a spot to a newbie?

I still want Florida in 2010 (I would keep mine running to the next release) and I think that being the 6th oldest member (I think) of OFFL should give me a little sonority for next season even if I don't play this new one.

Thanks guys,

2. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

The worst that could happen is that you would be on auto at an inconvenient time for you. With notice, we can do just about anything, I think. Like I said, you might be on auto when you'd rather be playing, but I don't think we need to look at a different member or anything. I wouldn't really worry about it. Just worry about beating AMP's 'Noles, that is, if they're not all suspended. :eek:

3. My opinion is that you are a quality member (albeit a Nebraska fan) and I dont think you should give up your spot. If you miss out on some stuff and are on auto, I am ok with that if you are.

4. ko deadeye

ko deadeye Walk On

Good enough for me!
    I'm gunning for the Florida Tri-fecta!

5. PK55

PK55 Rabid Football Fan

Yeah dude, some things may happen that may shift the schedule, you never know, and we want you in this...

6. Razcalking1978

Razcalking1978 OFFL TeamBuilder Commish

Absolutely man. If you go on auto for a bit, it's no big deal. I'd rather have quality guys like you around.

7. JOEDESIGNS

JOEDESIGNS Walk On

AG has jokes. So do I.

[​IMG]

BUT WAIT!!! THERE'S MORE

[​IMG]

AND WE'RE STILL NOT DONE!

[​IMG]

SO FUNNY.

8. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

Don't make me post mugshots. Even the kicker's a Criminole.

Anybody see Bowden tell the press the school is being too hard on his kids? That guy kills me ... in the funny way. His players probably kill people in the real way.

9. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Didn't he say "The NCAA is killing fleas with sledgehammers"?

10. mgamcbro

mgamcbro Walk On

what he said(y)