I painted my son's room this week.

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Goose, Jan 13, 2011.

1. Goose

Goose Walk On

He wanted Sea Blue and a Buckeye helmet wall. When he was born I had the idea to paint the helmet on one of his walls and give him a Buckeye stick for every major life acheivement. First step, BOOM Buckeye sticker. First word, BOOM Buckeye Sticker. Needless to say we never did it in his baby room. But we've finally got his bedroom painted.
    [​IMG]

I think it looks pretty crappy as we have textured walls and the paint seeped in under the tape and bleed through the stripes.

2. bdub

bdub Walk On

Wow that looks awesome Goose. Your son has to be seriously excited about his awesome bedroom.

3. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

Sweet.

Nicely done.

4. Goose

Goose Walk On

He loves it. He can't wait to put the Buckeye stickers on "just like the helmets dad". We got a pack of 12 stickers, my wife wants to put 6 on each side. She got mad at me when I told her HELL NO. You have to fill the left side up before you go to the right. She thinks that's stupid. I said honey I measured the stripes to be the exact ratio as a real helmet. There is no way in hell your putting the stickers on wrong. ;) Girls... they just don't get it.