I Quit!

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by DrunkenSoldier, May 21, 2010.

1. DrunkenSoldier

DrunkenSoldier Luck Of The Irish

I Quit!

Blue Jays are done! We cant take it it anymore, a lot of good users ive played and had great games even Sdid and I had 2-1 game with great strike pitching, but im sick of playing guys who pitch 50-60 % strikes. i dont pitch all strikes but i try to pitch the corners 95% of the time. i miss a lot, but i dont blatantly pitch balls way out of the strike zone. No Fun Im out, The League is pretty much dead anyways, as no one has ever even tried to contact me to play a game, ive had to search out players. Ill stick to football boys, Have Fun!

2. DrunkenSoldier

DrunkenSoldier Luck Of The Irish

Why do guys think if it shows up in Pitcher analysis 78% strikes thats good. Guy throws me 100 pitches i swung at least 15 balls, if not more equals 63% strikes. Most likely i swung at more balls then that, but whatever its baseball, who really cares anyways!

3. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

First off, thanks for the fun game. I enjoyed it although I had issues with commanding my slider all game (Stupid David Hernandez sucks.) I'm surprised you didn't capitalize when I threw alot of those fastballs right down the plate. But that's besides the point.

As for you accusing me of throwing blatantly out of the zone, that could not be more wrong. I was throwing many strikes, strikes that you simply could not hit because I was moving them around. The only pitches that were wild, and were all over the place were my sliders. I simply couldn't control that pitch for the most part, and it wasn't until the latter innings that I gained some command of it.

Last I checked, I threw 80% strikes to 20% balls. I'm not exactly sure what you are looking for or how you got this idea that I threw 50/50. If you are telling me that you swing at roughly 30 balls outside of the strike zone (which would be inaccurate anyway) than I would say you have to learn how to lay off those pitches. And for the record, I struck you out on almost all pitchers that were in or near the zone. So please don't go accusing other players of making this league no fun. I played the game legit, without fast pitching, glitching, or cheating in any way, shape or form.

If the game wasn't 8-0, and I was piping fastballs down the plate every time, we wouldn't be having this conversation. That's not how baseball is played. Sorry you feel that way.

Best of Luck.

4. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

DS- VM sent

5. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

It's hard to take drama out of a video game.