1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

I Quit

Discussion in 'Zeros to Heroes' started by nrg_qbz-_-, Nov 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nrg_qbz-_-

nrg_qbz-_- Walk On

The 48 hour rule is pretty tough for guys on the West Coast, as when I logged on to play my game at 9PM I find out that we advanced already. Technically I don't even get 48 hours to play the game!

With that being said, I got a 0-17 sim loss to Mississippi. I almost dropped out of the BCS completely by moving from #15 to #25. Zing! I could have won the SEC or shared it (or something) as both Alabama and LSU went 6-2. Zing!

This just blows especially when I've been here for awhile and I'm usually on top of things.

Okay enough with the drama, I can't leave Sabo because he's too nice of a guy. All is forgiven.

But damn....THIS SUCKS lol.

2. distrktFIVE

distrktFIVE Walk On

That sucks. I had a game simmed but luckily my boys pulled it out.

3. bdub

bdub Walk On

Yeah I hear your pain. It sucks to be on the west coast, guys think I am crazy when I want to play my game after 6 at night.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.