I really think we should raise the CPU DEF AWR

Discussion in 'The Tradition' started by jms493, Apr 3, 2009.

1. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

I really think we should raise the CPU DEF AWR

it is at 45 right now...i say we raise to at least 60....

2. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    sure, i'm down with making the CPU tougher.

3. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Rhino? (8)

4. Kingerock

Kingerock I'm kinda a big deal...

is there anything we can do to make awarenes matter more for human teams too? I think we discussed it before but it kinda sucks that nothing matters other than speed, especially at the skill positions.

5. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

Study............just kidding. If you raise the Human Def Awarness it will affect the user vs user games and the CPU games as well.

not sure if anything will help the speed issue as it is built in the game.

6. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    can't do nothing about the speed...defensively you can at least contain it...I've done so successfully, albeit not often but it's possibly.

7. jfosh

jfosh Super

Im for bumping up awarness in cpu games.

8. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

I think we should do it after the season if we DO go in this direction, just to make sure that somebody doesn't get screwed (like recruiting wise).

9. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

We are scoring more than we did in ALL American. I just think we were very gun shy about heisman at first and making 45 is very low.

Recruiting visits..........emm ok........but I would vote bump it asap.

10. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

I tell ya what i'll make it 50 right now and then if Ryno wants to go higher we can do that. But what I mean by getting screwed in recruiting is let's say somebody is recruiting against Bruce. He has all his main guys in this week against 45 AWR. Next week what if changing it to 50 makes the cpu play way better, and somebody competing with Bruce for a guy has a visit that goes horribly wrong or something... Just wanting an equal playing field for everybody.

11. Kingerock

Kingerock I'm kinda a big deal...

I'm down for whatever, but I tend to agree with maybe at seasons end since we've already got some games against a weaker CPU in.

12. DJ Rhude

DJ Rhude CAMAR'E

Like I've been saying since I got joined the league

You can max the computer sliders to 100 and it won't matter....we have 10000 ovr teams with crazy speed, and above average ballers at the helm...what do you think the results will be???

We also gobble up ALL the top recruits, leaving the computer with scraps, they have no chance.....if there wasn't any online dynasty this year, this game would've been coaster status for me by around October.....it is an easy game skewered to the offense (wide open gameplay, remember?) with flawed defense to boot

I thought by now we all agreed that recruiting and the user games are what keep this interesting......the cpu games are just necessity to get through the season

To keep jerking around with the sliders and we're already into April is ridiculous to me.....it is what it is

The only fix will be NCAA 10....hopefully

13. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

LOL!!!! Been hoping for years now

14. DJ Rhude

DJ Rhude CAMAR'E

Nah, this is one of the easiest NCAA games to date.....some of the ones on PS2 were pretty damn tough....you couldn't win consistently with a crappy team until you got some talent

15. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

Talking this Gen......this is the 3rd game now.....

16. DJ Rhude

DJ Rhude CAMAR'E

Always takes EA awhile to get it right on the consoles

on PS2, they didn't really nail it until NCAA 04 and later NCAA 05....the previous ones like NCAA 02, 03 had similiar issues to the early editions on the PS3/360....was easy to score, a plethora of money plays and flawed defense....sound familiar? lol

So they are right on schedule lol