I slowly see.......

Discussion in 'The Deuce' started by jkhaalis991, Sep 24, 2010.

1. jkhaalis991

jkhaalis991 Back in The Deuce...been gone too long.

I slowly see.......

The Deuce getting back into form. 24 hr advances, good content & the fastest moving dynasty on the site. This why we are The Deuce. Props guys (y)(y)(y)

2. OMlawdog

OMlawdog Going full Cheeze

All that is left is for us to add a few great users, and a have few users step up to the plate on their activity. I like the random topics that get posted, and I would love more input on recruiting classes from the entire group, it would be simply make the league even better.

3. GoGators

GoGators GT: KSherm

I would totally agree with BBJ. Getting back to 12 guys would really be helpful. So far, I've been thrilled to have the opportunity and be a part of this league. It's the most fun I've had in a league here to date. The only thing is that the content seems to have been lacking in comparison to some of the other leagues. I couldn't decide if it was because we move at such a fast pace, that there really isn't time to generate game previews and what not because by the time you did the research we'd already be at the next week if not season lol.

There has been some cool threads started over the past week though so I think things are on the up and up. The camaraderie of everyone is really cool too. Now if only Bama, Michigan, Utah, and BC would freaking lose!!!

4. Muttcope

Muttcope 2 Own Goals and Counting

Whats up fellas.... just thought i would drop a quick note. Just got back on the XBOX after a few months and got a Live subscription a couple of weeks ago. Hope the league is still doing good. I'm assuming JK has two titles under his belt and JR is still being his shy self and running the rock all game long, and I'm guessing that Lawdog decided to give up the Game Genie and send it Bondzai's way.

5. JrRawlins

JrRawlins People hate me cause they aint me...

WHATS UP MUTT!!!!!!!!!!!!(y)

6. jkhaalis991

jkhaalis991 Back in The Deuce...been gone too long.

Do my eyes decieve me.....[​IMG]

Sup Mutt. No I'm still losing lol. No titles yet. Glad to see your doing good. Hopefully this is a sign that you are joining back up with us.

7. JrRawlins

JrRawlins People hate me cause they aint me...

we got a spot waiting for you in the Big 12.... come on back man...

8. theSANDMAN215

theSANDMAN215 Hokie, Hokie, Hokie, HI

Good to see you online. Hope everything is going good for you.

Like JR said, we have a spot open for you, come on back, we'd love to have you back in the league. 24 hour advances still, haha.