I suck...

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by vatechhokie01, Aug 21, 2011.

1. vatechhokie01

vatechhokie01 Anglican Priest and Beer-snob

• Like Like x 1
  2. vatechhokie01

Also enjoyed Jon Jon John. to which brought an even funnier response...

"You would think they would put a little check in the code to make sure the first and last name aren't the same, or that the name combination results in that of a serial killer...

...but then again, you would think they would notice psychic DBs, superhuman LBs, broken blocking AI, psychic playcalling, psychic audibling, 5'10" 190lb RBs trucking 6'5" 300 lb DTs flat on their back, QBs breaking 5 tackles while standing completely still, 5 star prospects with 0 offers, 95+ press CBs completely incapable of jamming WRs, pause glitch, and offsides glitch. Oh yeah, and online dynasty being 100% broken."

This thread made my day, lmao

• Like Like x 1
  3. vatechhokie01

lmao... its like all the witty guys in the world ended up in this thread...

"When I was running an Air Raid at Syracuse, I didn't realize the two receivers I recruited were named William Hayes and Bill Mayes, so between Billy Mayes and the combo of Willy Billy Mays Hayes led to many laughs that my wife just didn't understand."

4. AndyVanSlyke

AndyVanSlyke Walk On

what a great thread

5. TRudethaDude

TRudethaDude Walk On

I couldn't agree with the first one just because I had that safety tandem back in the day with Allen Allen and that was awesome. Yeah I don't think anybody who makes these games are sports fans. Or at least they don't understand sports.

It's almost like playing the old plug in the wall and BAM we're playing magnetic football or even the old green handheld football game with red dots and you only played offense.

• Like Like x 1