I THINK IT'S THAT TIME FELLAS...

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by CTfromDC, Feb 21, 2013.

1. CTfromDC

CTfromDC Where my money?

I haven't been active like you know CT would like to be. I've missed 2 games on my own account, and a couple more because of SIM's. As much as I would like to stay around, I'm not able to commit to the advances...Twice a week would be fine... I'm entering the busy season at work, the kids are needy too....I think I'm retiring...:(...Its been real gaming wit u all, and talking shit along the way. The only regret is that I never got a chance to beat the brakes of the Qui3tStorm 's golden girls :cool: ...but maybe next year, if I'm allowed back...GL to all, and hope to see y'all in future leagues

Jmustang1968

• Like Like x 1
  2. DirtSouthDan

DirtSouthDan Walk On

Wow, hearing crickets in the NFC North. The Packers are ownerless?!

It's been real. dog. Will certainly see you next Madden.

3. Brandon S.

Brandon S. Freshmen Phenoms Commissioner

Sad to see you go. Unfortunetly, i might be right there with you. Been very busy lately with a new promotion. I'll get back into the swing of things, but this season has been hard for me. Sorry you never got revenge for those games i whooped up on ya ;)

4. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

Sorry to hear man. My life events even have me on a break right now. Thankfully quiet is doing a good job holding down the fort. Be sorry to see you go.

5. Black Republican

Black Republican TMFL Commish -- **ISYMFS** --

Don't leave yet man, off season is almost here. And new layouts may be in line. Weather the storm now, so them golden girls can floor that ass :)

6. CTfromDC

CTfromDC Where my money?

I think i may, 3 games left

• Like Like x 2
  7. XWarriorMonk

XWarriorMonk Walk On

dont wanna see you go man, quiet your doing a fantastic job with the league by the way

8. CTfromDC

CTfromDC Where my money?

im staying homie, I got to see the Ravens b4 I roll out...and I owe the Lions a ass whoopin or two...

• Like Like x 2
  9. GeneralCarter

GeneralCarter Walk On

Seems like a lot of ppl been busy lately its been hard getting my games scheduled. And a few owners are MIA. But I'm still having fun with team management and with the games I have played.
    Great job Quiet and everyone for keeping the league going strong.