Archived I want in on this

Discussion in 'TMFL' started by MurkYa21, Jun 23, 2009.

1. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

I want in on this

I have played Madden, but I have never bought it. I am more of a college sports type of guy, but it seems like so far that Madden is producing a much better game than NCAA this year.

Should I spend another sixty dollars? Am I gonna get hooked on this like no other, because I don't know if I could take it lmao.

Should I buy it, yes or no.

and what are some of the cool things you guys are excited for as far as new features..I know there is a franchise mode that wasn't available before if I am correct.

right now I have two video games: NCAA 09 and UFC..

Im going to college this year and playing football so I am going to be quite busy..but Madden is starting to get pretty tempting

2. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

Hey if you are about to start college and be on the football team...
    Honestly you will be tempted by things more exciting than getting home quick so you can play your game as the Chiefs in Madden.

3. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

true..

ncaa might be enough then

4. totalwreckage

totalwreckage TMFL Coach/GM NY Jets

a madden franchise league can be highly addictive. As a guy who ahs prety much been in one for close to 10 years on the PC, it got stale but thats becasue the game got stale, and so many people left for consoles and what not, but a console league with Madden could be fucking epic

5. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

I agree this will be great. But this guy is about to start the greatest, freeest, do whatever you want 4 years of his life, that's epic.

6. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

lol thanks for looking out for me Cole..

Ill make the most of it dont worry

7. MorsDraconis

MorsDraconis Walk On

I definitely want in on this though (no sense on making a new thread for it).

I plan to buy Madden so I DEFINITELY want in on this (if there is still room that is).