1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

I want my win!!! So Mad Right Now

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by JerzeyReign, Aug 5, 2010.

1. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

I want my win!!! So Mad Right Now

I just played a triple overtime thriller with Virginia Tech. No touchdowns all defense came out on top 26-23. On their last possession (I already kicked a FG) caught a pass inside the 10, shook off a tackler and fumbled the ball at the five and I recovered. I was happy as hell and then, BAM!!! The flippin game froze

This Some Bullshyt!!!:mad:

Video Proof:
    [YOUTUBE]JJMQfyjZP5M[/YOUTUBE]

2. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

Lol i love it in acu no cover playing ps3

3. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

I'm too old to be changing clothes 4 times a day, this ish comes off for a shower and goes right back on in the morning.

4. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

lol play it again if you want man

5. NDCOLTS1979

I dont know if he loses this time it could get scary lol. Yeah i hated changing all the time.

6. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Do you know how hard that was? Man, they gonna grab me by the throat now... I was having a great day on the ground, well over 250... a buck something a piece for both of my backs.... damn... I guess I'll take this ass whoopin'... Damn Gina!!!

7. NDCOLTS1979

Lol yeah i know if that would of happened to me during my Oklahoma game i would of probably broke my flat screen my ps3 and maybe my laptop because i know it wasnt going to happen again

8. fsuprime

fsuprime Definitely Maybe

sounds like an easy fix.