I want to try and do this again, if you can please help

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by natedawg212000, Sep 22, 2010.

1. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

I want to try and do this again, if you can please help

I want to clean up all my stickies, rules, and links for cap book and what not.

Lets simplify as much as possible. I am also going to bump up Win's ideas so we can get more discussion on simplifying things.

If you have time to help just start reading stickies in all the forums and clicking links and helping point out mess ups so that I can get some stuff fixed around here and stop confusing people.

2. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

I can help with that, especially the rulebook. The rulebook has links still to the full cap book for certain parts of it (FA, IR, etc.). I made separate documents for the rulebook to link to in regards to that. If I need to explain further Nate let me know and I can hit you up via AIM.

If any stickies need removing I can help with that as well. Know some of them are not needed/outdated.

3. natedawg212000

4. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Nate if you are available this afternoon when I get home I can talk to you about rulebook links and updating those. As far as stickies, I looked and took a few of them down that were no longer necessary.

5. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

I will be working on updating our owner and waiting list sometime today. With all the recent swaps, it has turned into quite the mess.

6. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Nate I still need to get with you on rulebook links. Or you can give me access to edit the rulebook and I can just edit the link to the correct documents. Instead of using the whole cap rulebook for certain areas of the rulebook, I designed shorted snippets of the cap book for those areas (IR, offseason, etc.).

7. natedawg212000

bump for myself. ill give access, tell me what to do?

8. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Specifically, sections 9, 10, and 11 need the links to those areas updated.

Section 9 should have the following document linked to it:

https://docs.google.com/document/ed...mO60xthzFrcrCHhEpb4qo&authkey=CMusn5cN&hl=en#

Section 10 should have the following document linked to it:

https://docs.google.com/document/ed...-WFJzIOFE1qtE6VDsFaTo&authkey=CMzM6eIB&hl=en#

Section 11 should have the following document linked to it:

https://docs.google.com/document/ed...uXWceOKZ83SEQp5B1qgs0&authkey=CKHQ7oEN&hl=en#

This allows people to just see portions of the cap rulebook instead of the WHOLE thing (which was the link you have there now).

Other than that I think it's pretty straight. However, I do need to read through it again to make sure.