I was wondering . . .

Discussion in 'The Cheap Seats' started by Diddy81, Dec 22, 2010.

1. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

We all come form different walks of life and different locations. IS there a store in your hometown that you are guaranteed to see 7+ girls/ladies/your word of choice, that are take home to momma good looking?

That store is target in my hometown. My ol' lady does most of the shopping but when i got to pick something up you already know where I'm headed. It's a lock.

I set the over/under when I walk in the store depending on the day and time and its always an over!

LOL I want to hear what ya'll have to say.

The Mall doesnt count.

2. Bl0ndeRedHead

Bl0ndeRedHead Official TSO Pothead

There's a Safeway right next to ASU that always has fine-ass females ripe for the picking...and if you travel north to Scottsdale there's some Sprouts or Whole Foods that always have MILFs and cougars galore

I'm in Phoenix btw

3. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

Lol nah no store but Illinois State University is a lock

4. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

There is a coffee shop called espressole cafe, in the Denver Tech Center. Great spot for some eye candy

5. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

I traveled to Phoenix back to back summers in 05 and 06 and I was in shock at how great the women look out there, one of my favorite places.

6. Bl0ndeRedHead

Bl0ndeRedHead Official TSO Pothead

It's awesome man...it's always hot as fuck so that equals less clothing, and when women know there's 6 months of bikini season, they stay in shape. And with ASU here, all the older women in Scottsdale and other suburbs gotta step their game up with all the fine college chicks roaming the streets.

7. BobJr

BobJr To each their own

Featured Threads:
    Dallas has some good looking women...but a place that always has the candy is a little restaurant here called Blue Goose

8. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

lets hear it . . . I want to know where to go if i hit your city

9. nikpin

nikpin Universitas Brunensis

I'm a big fan of Glorias on Lemon or Greenville.

10. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

I work at Meijers in Michigan, I work like 3am-9am and I see hot chicks all over and thats early as hell

11. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

i work in manhattan, in times square, and travel thru penn station to hop on the LIRR to get home. i can throw a rock and hit a dozen hot chicks any time of day